(Continued from Part 1, yesterday.)
I look forward to posting more on the individual laws the Company of Heaven says are important to our ascension.
Here, we begin with a series introducing the divine laws.
I use the question-and-answer format to cover as much ground as I possible, as quickly as I can.
What is its purpose?
Sanat Kumara: The purpose of the law, the foundation of the law, is balance. It is to assist you, to guide you — and all beings — to the place of balance. … That is the reason for Universal Law. (1)
Sanat Kumara: Everything I do with universal law is about balance. (2)
When you refer to the law, you have a framework within which to work with that constant change, and to go to the place of balance.
The purpose of the law, the foundation of the law, is balance. It is to assist you, to guide you — and all beings — to the place of balance. So, that is the reason for Universal Law. (3)
Sanat Kumara: The Divine Mother brings forth ways of creation, of movement, of action in which we come to know and experience the Unknowable, that we can find that place of union between movement and stillness, between all and nothing. So the universal law, as you think of it, as we all think of it, is a way for us to come to know, to understand, to create and to be closer in alignment and union with all that is. So it was a method, a tool, a creation. (4)
What is its essence?
Ashira: Love is the core of Universal Law. It is the core of everything. (5)
Sanat Kumara: All law, all Universal Law, including especially the Law of Purpose, is birthed from love. Plain and simple. There is not a law that is not of love. (6)
Sanat Kumara: The Universal Laws are simply the laws of this universe; it is the understanding of how your universe works and operated. But all of these laws, the basis of them is love. There cannot be a Universal Law that does not have its foundation in love; that is the core and the substance of the multiverse, of the omniverse. (7)
SaLuSa: It can all be summed up by living from a point of Unconditional Love, and although a great challenge in your present circumstances it will become easier as you ascend. (8)
SaLuSa: The Laws of God are quite clear and based on Unconditional Love, and anything less is not of God’s word. (9)
What happens when we work with the laws?
Sanat Kumara: What happens when you truly engage with the Universal Law is that it removes the illusion upon which so much of human experience has been based. (10)
(To be continued in Part 3, tomorrow.)
(1). “Sanat Kumara: You’re Ready to Build Societies in Adherence with the Law,” April 23, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/04/sanat-kumara-youre-ready-to-build-societies-in-adherence-with-the-law/.
(2) Loc. cit.
(3) Loc. cit.
(4) “Sanat Kumara on the Purpose of Life, the Universal Law, and the Longing for Liberation,” June 6, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/06/06/sanat-kumara-on-the-purpose-of-life-the-universal-law-and-the-longing-for-liberation/.
(5) “Transcript: Heavenly Blessings with Ashira ~ 6th in a Series,” channeled by Linda Dillon, May 6, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/05/16/transcript-heavenly-blessings-with-ashira-6th-in-a-series-aired-may-6-2014/.
(6) “Transcript: Sanat Kumara Discusses the Sacred Law of Purpose, Part 1/2,” channeled by Linda Dillon, August 13, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/08/transcript-sanat-kumara-discusses-the-sacred-law-of-purpose-august-13-2013-part-12/.
(7) Sanat Kumara on Heavenly Blessings, April 26, 2012, Part 2/2, April 29, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/04/29/sanat-kumara-on-heavenly-blessings-april-26-2012-part-22/.
(8) SaLuSa, Feb. 24, 2012, at http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm
(9) Ibid., May 28, 2010.
(10) “Sanat Kumara: You’re Ready to Build Societies in Adherence with the Law,” ibid.