If you’d allow me, I’d like to discuss my own point of view on serving the Mother, since most lightworkers are here to serve her Plan for Ascension. I’ll have to backtrack a little and work up to my main points.
The Company of Heaven uses the terms “Father God” and “Mother God” to distinguish between two phases of the One – stillness and activity.
The Father is silent and still, in material terms; (1) the Mother is movement, sound, and light. (2)
She builds the dream world for the third member of the Trinity, the Child of God, to fulfill its purpose in life.
What is that purpose?
Again, I need to backtrack even more.
The Child of God enters the Mother’s world as a divine spark, a “fragment” of the Father, which the Mother gives form to.
This is the meaning of Proverbs: “Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn her seven pillars.” (3) Solomon called the Mother, Wisdom and the Holy Spirit. The Mother’s house is this body and the seven pillars are the seven chakras of the Third-Dimensional chakra system.
Now what’s the purpose in the divine spark leaving the Transcendental realm and entering the Material? Who in their right minds would do such a thing?
As my vision showed me in 1987, (4) God created this world and everything in it so that God could meet Itself. God is the One and All, everything, One without a second, so how can it meet itself?
The answer is by creating illusory divisions within Itself and an illusory sense of separation. When the illusion is rectified in a lightning flash of our enlightenment, for a brief moment, God meets God. And for that meeting was all of this created.
The Father is the divine spark. (5) The Mother, who is also the Father (they are not two), creates the vehicle for the divine spark.
She also creates, preserves, and transforms the dream world, the school of experience, in which we spiritually evolve. It can thus be said that spiritual evolution is the purpose of life. That’s another way of phrasing the matter.
The sparks live in the world according to universal laws designed to draw them ever onward to the moment of their enlightenment and God meeting God.
Since there’s only One, when God meets God, we’re fulfilling the Plan we ourselves devised. We are that One God as is everyone and everything else so God’s Plan is and always was our Plan.
Eventually, we reunite with the One and the dream of separation ends.
Paul describes that moment, metaphorically. The Son, the Christ, the Self, having passed back to the Father everything he or she was given, bends the knee and surrenders itself, ending separation:
“Then cometh the end, when [the Self, the Christ] shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power [within him or herself].
“… And when all things shall be subdued unto him [the Father], then shall the Son [the Christ] also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.” (6)
Thus, the Self is only the penultimate reality – high but not ultimate. This is why Buddhists emphasize the No-Self, which would be the One, beyond the Self.
The Self merges with the ultimate reality, the All-Self or One, and for a time disappears.
I’m told that it ultimately re-emerges and leads an existence of service from that moment on.
In the meantime, we all serve the Mother. Serving the Father is still serving her. Besides, you can’t see or speak to the Father, but you can see and speak to the Mother. (7)
Surrendering to her service is a watershed event in our lives, a line drawn in the sand.
Certainly, when I surrendered to her, (8) my life began to untangle and I began to relax more, even as I contemplated ever larger responsibilities.
(1) Love flows in the Transcendental. It is empty only of material objects.
(2) See “On the Nature of the Divine Mother or Holy Spirit,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spirituality/the-nature-of-the-divine-mother/on-the-nature-of-the-divine-mother-or-holy-spirit-2/
(3) Proverbs 9:1.
(4) See “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/
And The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment, at http://gaog.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf
(5) “God the Father remained hidden as Christ Intelligence [the Divine Spark] in all matter and in all living beings in order to bring all things, by beautiful evolutional coaxings back to His home of All-Blessedness when they should overcome all mortal tests, and should reincarnate in matter no more; i.e., ‘go no more out.’” (Paramahansa Yogananda in Paramahansa Yogananda, The Second Coming of Christ. Dallas: Amrita Foundation, 1979, 1, 28.)
(6) St. Paul in I Corinthians 15:24 and 28.
The names all refer to the third member of the Trinity. The Trinity is: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; Brahman, Atman, and Shakti; Father, Child, and Mother. The most common way the third member is known is as “the Self.”
(7) Many devotional people find it difficult to be devoted to and realize what amounts to a Void, but they have no difficulty in worshipping the many forms of the Mother – Mary, Mother of Joseph; Maria, Our Lady of Guadaloupe; Quan Yin, etc.
(8) It happened in progressive stages each time I talked with her on the radio (Hour with an Angel) or in a personal reading. I felt more and more reassured that “this” was really happening and began to trust and relax more, until I finally surrendered.