“Repeating Numbers: Find Out What They Mean”
Did you know that there is never a time that our guides and Angels don’t hear us? Sometimes when we have been asking for a sign, an answer, or a solution to a problem and we haven’t consciously received it yet, it’s easy to think that your request has fallen upon “deaf ears”. But that’s not ever the case, our guides will always respond to every question we have BUT, it’s up to us to be receptive of the answer.
Energy will always take the path of least resistance. The answers that we are asking for are simply vibration. Sometimes it’s easier for our guides and Angels to get our attention with repeating numbers so I wanted to share with you what the Angels had to say about the meaning behind each number. Here’s what they shared:
Numbers contain universal energies that can be used to directly communicate messages. Your guides often encourage you to look up at just the “right time” to acknowledge a particular number pattern that is most relevant to you at that time. The repetitive nature is what often gets your attention. For those of you who continue to see repeating numbers everywhere you go, here is a description of what each number means. Know that the repeating of any one number amplifies the energy of that number.
(1) being the first number, the one carries a unique frequency or vibratory rate. It carries an independent note, and yet it searches for the unity of all. The number one is a symbol for the coming together of many into the consciousness of one. From many become the one as you unite. For those who are seeing the repeating of the ones, 1, 11, 111, 1111 it is a message to be mindful of your thoughts at that moment; as your thoughts are quickly manifesting into your physical reality. It is also a sign that alignment is needed at this time.
(2) which represents balance. The number two seeks harmony in every aspect of the word. Balance in yourself, balance in your emotions, balance in your life, balance between your mind, body and spirit. All that is out of balance will surface so that you can see clearly where balance is needed. Many will find that it will become much more difficult to ignore the imbalance in their lives and you will be met with opportunities to remove the chaos from your life which is creating resistance. In the areas in which you are in need of restoring balance, there will likely be many events which surface to allow for the opportunity to get back into alignment. For those of you who are seeing the repeating number 2 it is a sign that balance is most needed at this time and you will quickly see the positive effects of finding the harmony and balance within.
(3) is known as the catalyst. It makes you move; it sets you up, and removes obstacles for you so you can build your foundation for what is to come. The energy of the 3 helps you to gain a tremendous amount of “ground” in helping to restructure and purge anything which no longer is compatible with their higher vibration. You may find you have a great drive to clear many emotions, beliefs and feelings which are no longer serving you. Focus all of your attention upon the change you wish to make instead of what you do not wish to remain. Those that are attracted to the repeating number 3’s, it is a message from your guides that you are cleaning house, in a very real and literal way both within and without. The energy of the 3 clears the way. We would suggest that as you are met with obstacles in your path, you simply allow them to flow through creating as little resistance as possible. The more you focus upon the experiences that bring you feelings of discomfort, fear and anxiety, the more attraction you will have to creating more of a similar vibration. Remember to shift your focus upon what you do desire to create.
(4) holds the frequency of foundation. Once you have allowed for the release of that which no longer serves you in your life you then need to rebuild the structures and pillars in which you will grow from and build your new structures upon. This will be found not only in your physical life but also within your beliefs, and understandings. You will have a strong desire to begin again. To lay the ground work that is required for you to set your feet down on the path of your destiny. The number 4 is very much a grounding energy. For those who are drawn to the repeating number 4, you will find yourself being drawn to many things which will help you to feel grounded to the earth; as many will be drawn to be in nature and explore what nature has to offer. You are being urged to build the strongest foundation possible to now build your new dreams and aspirations upon. Expect greatness to manifest in your life.
(5) holds the strong vibration of change and large shifts taking place. Those who are drawn to repeating number 5’s can expect to see a large shift emerging in their life path. The energy of the 5 brings with it a fresh start in which to set new intentions and begin something new. You are now capable of firmly planting your feet on your new enlightened path, so continue your journey with confidence a belief in a positive outcome. With all change, there will always be some uncertainties. Focus all of your attention deliberately upon receiving positive results. It is a time of new beginnings and of blossoming possibilities. Relish in the excitement of what is to come.
(6) holds the energy of clarity and vision. Those that are drawn to the repeating number 6’s should keep their eyes peeled and their focus sharp upon the desired outcome. The 6 has the ability to shine light and make known what was once kept hidden. As we often say you cannot change what you do not know, and this energy will be helpful in showing you what has remained concealed. This refers to a personal level, as well as on a collective level.
(7) carries the signature of destiny. Your destiny will always be what you make of it; you are always afforded the use of your own free will and the energy of the 7 validates that you are moving ever closer to that which you have dreamed to achieve. The signature of the 7 is quite beneficial, spiritual, and offers a heightened sense of awareness. For those that are drawn to the repeating 7’s it is a message from your guides that you are on a positive path and that your desires have been heard. You are deliberately creating your reality, the good that is to come is a direct result of the focus you have chosen to place your attention upon. For those who are drawn to the 7’s you will find that desires seem more attainable and closer to your grasp than ever before. Keep up the good work!
(8) carries the strong energy of alignment; alignment with your true self, your source energy and the alignment with your purpose. For those that are drawn to the repeating number 8’s is a confirmation from your guides that you are experiencing the peaceful flow of all that is. You will be inspired to allow synchronicity into your life and be consciously aware to look for it because of the alignment that you have achieved. That which is not in alignment will become blatantly obvious and demand your attention. The 8 also carries what we would term the energy of the infinite. Know that you have the ability to experience the infinite flow of synchronicity in a more direct ways.
(9) carries with it a frequency of climax, peak, and the culmination of experience. The energy of the 9 allows for events to reach a climax, socially, personally and collectively. For those particularly drawn to the repeating number 9’s this will culmination of experience will be as much on a grand scale as it is a personal and individual scale. Manifestation is heightened, so it is wise to be very mindful of your thoughts, and focus at this time. What you focus on will come about abruptly. The 9 also brings with it energy to help accomplish goals which have been set and to help achieve what has been previously, seemingly unattainable.
(10) carries the energy of completion and re-birth. It is the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. For those who are drawn to the energy of the 10 may find endings to relationships, career paths, and long standing issues that you have desired completion upon; however with every ending comes a new beginning. It has a great energy of pulling everything firmly into reality and tying off all loose ends. Much of what you have been trying to finish will be completed.
And as always you may call on us; as we are always eager to be of service. We hope that you have enjoyed our message today and that we have in some way served you.
In love and light, we are your Angelic Guides”
Dr. Taryn Crimi