(1) I lived, off and on, in a state of transformative love from March 13, 2015 until Sept. 28, 2015.
(2) As a result, I do know what transformative love is.
(3) Nonetheless, like all spiritual experiences short of Ascension, that space gradually disappeared. Consequently I no longer live in that state and haven’t for a few years now. I can access wisps of it when I breathe it up from my heart but nowhere near the intensity of it in 2015. That does not mean however that I’ve forgotten what transformative love is.
One of the chief mistakes we make is that we seek love externally, chiefly, from another person, when the heart is the chief source of it for us.
Archangel Michael tells us that love exists everywhere, but its chief place to be found is within our own hearts.
“The love that you think anchors in your heart … in fact anchors in your entire being, but the heart is a good place to think of it.” (1)
He asks us to:
“Stop seeking [love] externally. It is interesting, is it not, that so often we witness you human beings seeking love externally, when in fact all the love [you need] is within thee.” (2)
Archangel Uriel calls it “an illusion – a nightmare in many ways – seeking home, seeking fulfilment, when in fact it was all there, present within you.” (3)
I agree. It’s a nightmare to seek love and never find it because we looked for it where it largely was not: outside ourselves.
The Arcturian Group counsels us along the same lines:
“You seek desperately without for what can only be found within – Love – and there you will find It in abundance. Within there is no shortage or scarcity, there is only and always abundance.” (4)
When my heart opened explosively in 2015, the kundalini having reached the fourth chakra, I was astounded to find myself in an inner tsunami of love, which flowed endlessly and copiously. It never stopped, as if I had tapped into an endless artesian well.
Eckhart Tolle tells a story to get the message across:
“A beggar had been sitting by the side of a road for over thirty years. One day a stranger walked by. ‘Spare some change?’ mumbled the beggar, mechanically holding out his old baseball cap.
“’I have nothing to give you,’ said the stranger. Then he asked: ‘What’s that you are sitting on?’
“’Nothing,’ replied the beggar. ‘Just an old box. I have been sitting on it for as long as I can remember.’
“’Ever looked inside?’ asked the stranger.
“’No,’ said the beggar. ‘What’s the point? There’s nothing in there.’
“’Have a look inside,’ insisted the stranger.
“The beggar managed to pry open the lid. With astonishment, disbelief, and elation, he saw that the box was filled with gold.” (3)
The love that lies inside is the gold in that box.
The treasure buried in a field is the love that lies unknown in the field of our hearts. The pearl of great price, the Self, the Christ, which is the source of our love, is also to be found in the depths of our hearts.
And, when the energies rise such that the kundalini reaches the fourth chakra, we’ll all find, know, and enjoy that treasure – for a time.
When they rise such that we leave the Third-Dimensional chakra system altogether and ascend to the Fifth, we’ll all live immersed in that love forever.
(1) “Transcript ~ Archangel Michael: Understand the Divine Gift of Will, AHWAA, September 22, 2016,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/09/30/transcript-archangel-michael-understand-divine-gift-will-ahwaa-september-22-2016/.
Matthew Ward once made the same point but I no longer have that quote.
(2) Archangel Michael via Linda Dillon, “I am Protecting You – Archangel Michael Channeling,” Oct. 16, 2017, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxCMC9_smW0&index=7&list=PLKhdbUBLU4tvhROQ7HqKPlsYcEHK9nP7Z.
(3) “Transcript ~ Archangel Uriel On Divine Authority, May 16, 2017,” via Linda Dillon, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/05/21/transcript-archangel-uriel-on-divine-authority-heavenly-blessings-may-16-2017/
(4) The Arcturian Group, Sept. 11, 2016, at http://www.onenessofall.com.
(5) Eckhart Tolle,The Power of Now. Downloaded from http://www.inner-growth.info/power_of_now_tolle/eckhart_tolle_chapter1.htm.