(Concluded from Part 3, yesterday.)
Free study of the Divine Mother and her Plan for the Golden Age, attached below.
How the Two Work Together
How do the Divine Feminine and Masculine work together in the balanced, androgynous person?
Archangel Michael tells us that the stillness that the Divine Masculine fuels the movement of love that the Divine Feminine is.
“When you speak to the masculine, to the Divine Masculine, you are speaking about the force and the power — not just the stillness, but the power – of that stillness that fuels the energy behind the movement.” (1)
The Divine Mother tells us that the Divine Feminine calls the Divine Masculine forth:
“To be truly masculine is extraordinarily beautiful. … It is the holding of energy, the ability of action, to protect, but what the masculine forgot, both personally and globally, is that they had need to feed the goddess within and without. Now that has been reawakened.
“As you reawaken the Divine Feminine, the Divine Feminine informs and demands of the Divine Masculine within to step forward so the old illusions and false paradigms of what the masculine are simply falls away.” (2)
So the reawakened Divine Feminine summons the Divine Masculine to take over from the male-dominant constructed self. She awakens the Divine Male. Gentlemen, take note.
A new stillpoint is being found, Tazjima’s sources advise us, which will lead us to wholeness. I imagine the subtlety of it is beyond words.
“As the threads of the energies of the divine feminine and the golden Christic light are now being interwoven into the tapestry of life upon the planet and into the heart centers of every living being, a new center point, a still point, is being sought out. In coming to still point, the energies of dark and light, female and male, flexibility and strength, will discover their need for each other in order to reemerge into wholeness.” (3)
Androgyny is the goal, that perfect balance of energy in which love and light are to be found, Matthew says.
“A civilization evolves by integrating aspects of both energies and advancing toward androgyny—balanced energy wherein love-light abides. The power of love-light is what motivates a third density civilization to end the control of their world by individuals whose energy is anchored in darkness, the absence of love-light. Helping the peoples succeed in transforming their world, dear lightworkers, is why you volunteered for this Earth journey.” (4)
The Divine Mother, who sets the agenda, sees the situation as reaching its balance. Whatever she can see or dream manifests:
“At the same time as you are shifting and ascending, the male population is finally embracing their Divine Feminine in the same way that many of the women are saying ‘I will have to embrace my Divine Masculine and move into action in new and different ways.’ It is reaching the balance.” (5)
Females and males are invited to balance their Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine. We call that state androgyny.
This era will see the resurgence of the Divine Feminine on two levels. In the world, women are claiming equal place with men in all important fields and venues. Women are also taking the lead in areas where they may not have before. And they’re breaking new ground.
In the internal world, the male-dominant constructed self in the man is giving way to a balance of the inner Divine Feminine and Masculine. In the female, a flowering of both love and power is taking place.
(1) “Archangel Michael: Welcome to This Time of Re-Awakening – Part 2,” channeled by Linda Dillon, September 30, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/10/archangel-michael-welcome-to-this-time-of-re-awakening-part-2/ .
(2) Divine Mother, “Mother Mary Discusses the Divine Quality of Hope-the Foundation, the Bedrock of Human Existence,” February 21, 2013, at http://counciloflove.com/2013/02/mother-mary-discusses-the-divine-quality-of-hope-the-foundation-the-bedrock-of-human-existance/
(3) “Higher Self and the Light Collective: On Integration,” channeled through Tazjima, November 9, 2013 at http://bluedragonjournal.com.
(4) Archangel Michael in “Archangel Michael and the Divine Mother: Harmony Between the Divine Feminine and Masculine and Patterning,” July 1, 2016, through Linda Dillon, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/07/01/archangel-michael-divine-mother-harmony-divine-feminine-masculine-patterning/.
(5) The Divine Mother, “Mother Mary Discusses the Divine Quality of Hope,” ibid.
Free download of The Divine Mother and Her Plan for the Golden Age, here: https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Divine-Mother-and-Her-Plan-for-the-Golden-Age-R2.pages.pdf