That Known, All is Known
In this time of reflection, I notice that I know only a very few things for sure.
I know the purpose of life is enlightenment. The vision in 1987 etched that indelibly into my mind. (1)
I know the intellectual answer to the puzzle of who I am. The intellectual answer is that I am God, as are we all. (2)
There’s only One God, without a second; if we existed separate from God, there would be a second.
Everything that is and is not is God. Therefore we must also be God. Bodies, Light, all of it is a creation; all of it is God agreeing to play hide and seek in costume for the fun of it.
Notice how knowing that intellectually doesn’t take us very far.
What number of things known are we up to? Two?
I know what love is and I’m awed by it. I sit here awaiting my second helping, (3) prepared to wait as long as it takes. Please, please, mister, can I have seconds?
That’s three and I’m slowing down.
That’s all I know for certain.
The rest is all hearsay and speculation. Of what use is any of that?
What is it we’re looking for?
I can only answer that for myself: Love, bliss, joy.
The extent to which I experience those states seems related to knowing, to realizing just one thing: The true identity of my One and Only Self.
That known, all is known.
However, as a pillar, it isn’t mine to live in these states until after all have ascended. (4) But I invite others to live in them.
There’s only One. All else is ultimately illusion, including our seemingly-separate Self. St Paul described the last minute of individuation before the Self (which he called the Son) merged again with God.
“Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power [ego].
“… And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.” (5)
All of life is about realizing this Unity. But that too remains hearsay…. And how valuable is that?
(1) On that, see “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” August 13, 2011, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/
(2) Also known from the 1987 vision.
(3) The first helping cane March 13, 2015, when my heart opened. See “Submerged in Love,” March 14, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/submerged-in-love/
(4) Archangel Michael: Your role is about completion … as a pillar and as one that does not simply go through the process, but will see it through, no matter what. And we are fully aware of the challenges. Have there been many variables and many things that have interrupted and interfered and changed a particular motion? Yes. But [you are] one who would see it through. That is why you are here. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, July 8, 2015. Hereafter AAM.)
Archangel Michael: If you were completely involved in your full awakening, you in very great likelihood would not be forming a platform with me. You would be off somewhere in an ashram meditating. … Ground yourself. Be human and love the experience of being in form. (AAM, May 6, 2013.)
AAM: You know that enlightenment is right there in front of you. It is yours to access. But if you are in service, you will not choose to live there. (AAM, Feb. 14, 2012.)
AAM: Visit; don’t stay. (AAM, May 6, 2013.)
(5) St. Paul in I Corinthians 15:24 and 28.